Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Devil Or Angel??














     I don't know why i make this tittle of all the picture is "Devil or Angel??". Actually i think it's not really suit for the theme, location, or costume of the picture. But, there something feel about this pictures. She is the Model Risky , look like have the feeling of devil's or angel.. Her eyes like she told she is.
    When i show this all picture to my friends, they like very unappreciated of these. Maybe because the model not really pretty look. But for me that is the challenge. If a beautiful girl must be look easy to get a great picture. But, how to make the " not pretty" girl look good in the picture. That's the challenge for me.
    During the photo shoot, i got a little boring, cause we got the weather is so bad. No sunlight at all. And my friend Nanda , took some picture cause i already bored. From all the pictures Nanda's taken maybe about 2 or 3 picture are good.
But it's ok, the result not really make me disappointed.



Tama

No comments: